party time...

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
well, its my birthday today, time to party! we got the jams going, what do you think on our drink selection?? it'll be a long night...

brew.jpg

0615062156.jpg

Cammin4V

Established Member
honestly looks like a gtg rather than a party... guess you arent expecting that many people, or maybe just not getting that drunk?

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Cammin4V said:
honestly looks like a gtg rather than a party... guess you arent expecting that many people, or maybe just not getting that drunk?
Get real man. There is obviously enough alchohol there for a big party. 30-50 people is HUGE in my opinion. I hope you ain't trying to compare it to celebrity size parties. The keg alone is enough for 8-10 people to be toasted. :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Alcohol :xpl: I dont even want to think in how are you going to feel in the morning

Dont drink and drive/ You cant afford it

Happy B-Day :beer:

BTW where is Bohemia? :poke:

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I hope everyone is safe.

Do us a favor and let us know how everyone is doing tommorow.

Happy birthday

Cammin4V

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Get real man. There is obviously enough alchohol there for a big party. 30-50 people is HUGE in my opinion. I hope you ain't trying to compare it to celebrity size parties. The keg alone is enough for 8-10 people to be toasted. :rockon:
I don't know what a celebrity sized party is, but when we plan a party we usually have around 2-300 people show up throughout the night.

Then again, i could down that handle of vodka and jump to beer through the night, so things may be different down in TX.

Either way, Happy Bday... :beer:

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
Hey cammin im pretty sure i saw you the other day in the L, i was going down bryant irvin by academy and then i saw a red L again going down university, if it was nice L and i waved. :thumbsup:

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
well, thanks everyone for the b-day wishes...im finally recuperating from the party...AWESOME party! lots of drinking, lots of dancing and just some fun times. it sucks to clean after though, but it was worth it...btw, we had a total of 17 liquor bottles, only 3 were left and fridge and keg completely empty when it was over, and about 50-60 people attend. damn, we're definitely known to throw the best parties in our shantytown! next time you're all welcome...

Users who are viewing this thread