Passenger seat console mod pics.........

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
The damn search function is not working and keeps getting fatal errors.

I need pics of before and after of your passenger side seats. I have a local guy who is going to cut the seat for me, but wants to see what the before and after looks like so he gets it just right. Please, any pics will do......large or small. I saw Chris's how to, but I need just seat shots. Thanks in advance............

Mike

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I have a few. Unfortunately I didn't take any of just the seat. I was too excited to get it bolted down and I forgot to take pics.

DSCN0339.JPG

DSCN0340.JPG

These are the leftovers. It might help your guy if he know what he'll be tossing.

DSCN0351.JPG

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Thanks Chris, I am going to wait until I get back next month from underway so as to not rush the guy to get them done..............

Mike

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
I should have pics up soon of my seat being cut up. I got the console in not too long ago, and I got it all painted and reassambled today. So pretty soon it is up to the upholstry shop to get the seats cut.

I gotta ask though, Chris, when you did your console, what plastic piece did you put in the back where the radio controls were?

Also, I just did the paint today and noticed I can scratch it off with my fingernail. Do I just need to let the paint cure? Or should I put some kind of protective clearcoat on it?

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
Chris -

No I didn't get your PM. But I did read your response to my other thread that I started about the console. Thanks! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread