Passenger window mod

SVTWHITEROCKET

Established Member
I went ahead and installed the mod on my lightning and the window goes down with one touch but I was wondering if there is a way to make it go up with one touch also has anyone tried this I know my new Lincoln MKS has it but I don't know if it could be done:shrug:

SVTWHITEROCKET

Established Member
Well I called them and found out that they have to install it and the cost is 200.00 per side so if you want for $200.00 you can have the driver side controls run both passenger and driver one touch up and down but if you want the passenger side also to do the same it's another 200.00 hope that helps they will not sell it directly to you.

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
There is a company that sells a kit that allows the one touch for the passenger side for Mustangs and IIRC, that's what the L's use too. Google or search on here for one-touch down and you should be able to find it.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Take the same Pony Performance module and wire it up in reverse. It will give you one touch up operation.

You would need two more module to do this. Making a total of 3.

voodoocustoms

Established Member
What RIDE THE said, or any good stereo/alarm shop that carries DEI products can do it using a 530T module. One part will do both windows one touch up/down.

Mine is set up to close the windows when I arm the alarm and it gives me function to "vent" the windows or roll them completely down from the remote.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
i got lucky and my friend has a module from a viper alarm system. he installed in my 01 on driver side. driver side controls both side up/down. never tested to see if pass. side can go up one touch :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread