Patriots can die!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
pats deffinately blew it... but the second to last touchdown that the colts got was bassed off the most BS pass interfearence call ever...

But there are some good things to come out of this... the patriots are deffinately the better team... we marched down field on almost every posession and if it wasn't for a few turnovers this could of been a blowout... I think we we meet them again in the playoffs... they won't be as lucky... but good game colts.

purdueranger

Established Member
If the Pats meet the colts again in the playoffs it's a 99.98% chance it's going to have to be at Indy. This game reminded me of 2007's AFC championship game. Colts down and rally back to win.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
pats deffinately blew it... but the second to last touchdown that the colts got was bassed off the most BS pass interfearence call ever...

But there are some good things to come out of this... the patriots are deffinately the better team... we marched down field on almost every posession and if it wasn't for a few turnovers this could of been a blowout... I think we we meet them again in the playoffs... they won't be as lucky... but good game colts.

We? What position do you play? The Colts are the better team because they won and are undefeated but whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Wow at all the Pats fans crying! :rollseyes

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
We? What position do you play? The Colts are the better team because they won and are undefeated but whatever makes you sleep better at night.

hey man it was a tough loss... you can't even deny that PI call was not a BS call.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

I don't know if you watched the game or not but it wasn't too difficult to see the Patriots dominated this game for 3+ quarters. I won't make any excuses for this loss but I'll tell you why they lost. They went into 'lets try and hold on' mode in the 4 quarter and they don't have the defense to play like that, especially against a team like the Colts. If the offense just continued to play balls to the wall this never would have happened, it was their game to lose and they managed to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread