Paul Pierce to test Free Agency

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The C's also have to resign Ray Allen and need a capable center if Perkins is not going to be healthy

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
imore than likely he'll end up with the Celtics. though i have a hard time seeing the Celtics paying him $23+ million four years from now. the only other real option i see is somewhere like the clippers. theres been talk of him wanting to go to the west coast, and they have some pieces in place with the cap space to sign him. it's really his last chance for a max deal, so i understand him wanting to opt out, but he's no where near a top teir like the lbj/wade/bosh guys.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
He is opting out so he won't have to sign a contract under the new CBA next year. He will probably stay a Celtic, but you never know.

99caddysts

Established Member
Maybe he will be one of those players who truly wants to help their team and will resign for a lower paying deal.

JYOO

Established Member
If he really still loves LA, he becomes a Clipper and commits career suicide, haha.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Peirce won't get lost, he'll get what he's worth. There are a bunch of teams who created cap room that need help. He'll get multiple offers.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
He will stay, he has stayed since day 1. He was on the Celtics when they could barely win 20 games a season lol.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
Paul Pierce and the Celtics have finalized a four-year, $61 million contract.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67806/20100703/pierce_celtics_finalize_$61m_contract/##ixzz0sgxx0KjQ

Users who are viewing this thread