paxton 2014 GT 35k miles for 18,500 in maryland

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
First and foremost I will clear this up, the car was purchased with 18,000 miles
The car was a "flood car" I went this route because I didn't want to get a car with any kind of frame damage and based on the research I figured it would be good to get one, water was up to the wheels, but the water did not get inside the car

I have daily drove the car without any issues since 18k miles, the car originally had 3.15's and now has 3.73's and new wheel bearings
the following parts I bought brand new

Boss 302 intake manifold
Paxton 2200 sl kit with the stock pulley
BBk longtubes
BBk catted midpipe
Ford racing quads
Koni adjustable shocks
Eibach springs
BMR adjustable panhard bar
Roush front splitter
47 lb injectors
VMP Bap
TSS OPG and CS
19 inch NITTO NT555 G2
19 inch AMR silver wheels
The car currently has a clean title and have nothing to hide about the past of the car or the current condition

I have the factory headunit and backup camera, not a gt500 wing

The car was also ceramic coated by mustang manny in las vegas
I live in Maryland and drove this across the country still managed to get 22.8 mpg
I went to Denver, Vegas, San Diego
Currently its still my daily but I have other cars to drive in bad weather
the car has 34,500 miles give or take
I am sure I am forgetting a few things but the car is a GT Premium, and is fully loaded minus glass roof

I will also add a car fax later in the day when I get the chance
if anyone has any questions
email is [email protected]
and message me here or email me and I can give my number so we can talk if you are serious

current milage is 34,983.6
and will go up on a nice day
but I have plenty of other cars to drive so its not my only car

this car was a "flood car" that being said it is by far one of the cleanest 5.0's out there
I took real good care of it but we have 3 other 5.0s in our family and its time for something different, If someone is serious about it message me and I can bring it by so you can check it out, I have no issues driving it anywhere in the country, with that I also bought a 2017 ram 3500 so I am able to deliver it anywhere that's reasonable

the car really is very clean inside and out and anywhere in-between
and the ceramic coating looks and makes it really shine
I bought a new F-150 motor for it, with oil pump gears and crank sprocket, they have same bottom end as regular GT's with .5 less compression and Intake cam is different for more mid range power rather than top end, which is why this is a good combo, makes good low-mid end where the Paxton lacks power and top end is great

IMG_1713.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg
IMG_1713.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg

Last edited:

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
today I changed the plugs and, the brakes have been changed around 6k miles ago oil was changed 300-400 miles ago tires have plenty of tread on them almost new, I put the rainx wipers on my way back from texas when it started to downpour, transfluid, and rear was changed 6k same
before I left for my trip, and few days ago I had the airbag recall done

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I used Lund for now since I couldn't get into
Nice! Any full Underhood shots? Dyno numbers? Who tuned the car?
I had Lund tune it just because I couldn't get jpc in time
And I thought I uploaded some, will take some when I get home
Car is waiting to go on the dyno but is tuned very safe for the moment

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly speaking, if you were on the West coast, i'd stop by and drive it. Would probably walk away buying it too.

My 2014 was a Paxton car before i turbo'd it and it ran STRONG with that blower for an MT82 car!

Auto would be even better.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
Honestly speaking, if you were on the West coast, i'd stop by and drive it. Would probably walk away buying it too.

My 2014 was a Paxton car before i turbo'd it and it ran STRONG with that blower for an MT82 car!

Auto would be even better.

I drove this car to California not too long ago, if you had a trusted guy down in the east coast or a shop to check it out that would be nice.
I have a boss 302 that's turbo'd and its auto, runs damn strong
but I wanted something very reliable clean and on the cheaper side as a daily

henchmen3

Established Member
I'm MD with the cash. Just waiting to see it In person. 4433363331. Have Emailed you a few times

Users who are viewing this thread