Paxton 5ohh vs HELLCAT

derricksmustang

Established Member
Picture of tires that are on my car is posted and pics ive got a base gt with a 300lbs guy in the seat so 3700 or more never had it weighed or dyno'ed. I know a couple guys with Hellcats pully change can be done but you have to remove front end to do it.. its all about the all mighty dollar i got to see 2 GT350 up at telegraph cruise over the weekend if I had the money that is what i would want.... The BIG 3 have some awesome cars!!!!

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good Kill OP

Pretty sure my tuner told me that you cant pulley the hellcat. At least not an upper, I thought he said they have the smallest possible already. Maybe im wrong.

There's video of a Pullied Hellcat in pics in vids.......its kind of impressive.

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
How do you know they're ET Streets? He's probably running M/T Street Comps, which is a street radial. Hell, its a 300 tread wear tire.

https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/street.php?item=StreetComp

Them are exactly what on my car nice street tire for the money but dont do so well putting the power down..

Do we know if he's running the street comp, et street 2, or the new et street ss?

Street comp by the above post.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Pretty sure my tuner told me that you cant pulley the hellcat. At least not an upper, I thought he said they have the smallest possible already. Maybe im wrong.

de03993c2e31d6345d5791dc0d1ca784.jpg

They make upper and lowers for them.

Lower is a bitch from what i hear. Bumper cover has to come off.

Craven Performance ran 10.0 @ 140 (its been 143+) with full exhaust, upper, tuned, alky, and 50 shot.

11faf9b130034a2cca8cb0f01c1f4d70.jpg

Last edited:

derricksmustang

Established Member
Paid 29 for the car got everything pretty much used besides all the rubber BCR waste gate probably close to 10,000 thats after i buy a converter

Users who are viewing this thread