Paxton A6 guys

derricksmustang

Established Member
Time has come for my next mod looking to doba converter... my mods are in my sig.. only thing that has changed is im running 325/40 18 M&H drag radials..What converter has worked best for you this is a street car..weekend play toy that i drive to cruises and car shows also the track.. looking to keep stock gears if I can hit the right E/T numbers or close first had experience please and thanks.. I see a lot of 2C but would i be better to 3C or 2B, 3B because of the boss intake.

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'm running basically the same setup as you except I'm on a v3 with a 3.47 pulley at approx 10psi. I run a 4c with stock 3.15 and I run 10.3-10.4 consistently on 93 octane. 4c may not be typical or ideal for a centri car, but mine has been fine. I almost always cut 60fts I the mid 1.5s with my best being 1.50 several times. My best pass was 10.33@133. I run 275/60/15 et radial pros. Tuned by Lund.

derricksmustang

Established Member
Thanks guys... ive talked to a few great guys and its really a toss up id like to see more 60ft times from each but im leaning toward a 3C It seems to be the happy medium.. I think the 4C would be to hard of a hit for the street and that is what this car is..

Users who are viewing this thread