Paxton, NGK's, id1000s, bap, canton, breathers ect

stewarts2008

Established Member
Im considering selling my whole paxton set up. If there is some real interest, I will be selling:

Paxton 2200sl Tuner Kit
Stock pulley

Vortech Maxflow FPB (bap)
Id1000s with double safety clips
NGK 6510's (1 step colder)
Canton Coolant Tank
Boss manifold adapter
JPC Breather Kit

I will be taking all of the plumbing off and selling it with the kit as well:

Fully assembled coolant lines (so you dont have to cut yours up)
Fully assembled Upper Radiator hose section (going to buy a new one from ford so you dont have to cut yours up)

Was going to include fan, but it turns out that 13's have specific fans at it would end up being more work to ship with the kit than originally thought.

The only cutting you will have to do is the lower splash guard. Its not a big deal.

Everything will be pre cut and ready for you to put in.... no sense in me trying to pry everything apart when i can just buy new coolant lines.

It has only been on the car about 300 miles or so. I will include everything that came with it:

K&N filter for stock airbox
S/C Oil
Extra worm gear clamps
a few t-bolt clamps
Everything

I think I at least owe it to myself to put it at $4000 plus shipping.

I wanted to try the supercharging scene out, but I need some cash and think its best for me to go back to n/a. Let me know if you have any questions.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. IM NOT GOING TO RIP MY CAR DOWN FOR SOMEBODY THAT ISNT READY TO BUY.

Last edited:

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Good lord.

Selling it for 2K less than what the current market is at for them. I guess thats one way to making sure it sells.

Now everyone will be saying "I've seen them for sale for $2800 before".

GLWS. Im sure you wont need it though.

Someones gonna get an unbelievable deal!

Last edited:

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Im out now.

Thats still a damn good price. I paid $3800 for a tuner kit 3 weeks ago. Thats a bunch of add ons for basically $200-300 bucks extra. Im sure it still wont last long.

Users who are viewing this thread