Paxton or JT-B Vortech For Stock Auto

RIPCHVY

Established Member
I am thinking about going to a blower. I am stuck between the Paxton and the Vortech Jt-B V7. I have a deal on the V7 for around 5,000. This includes the 8 rib setup. And the 20% ATI balancer and all of the other bells and whistles. I was told that if I get the JT-B I will over drive some of my engine components water pump and such. I do plan to maybe eventually build the motor down the road. My goal is to run in the 9.50 range.

My question is should get the bigger JT-B blower or get the Paxton? Thanks for your help.

D98GT

Established Member
I brought the Paxton to the 850 range and went mid 9s without too much issue (built motor of course and overdriven) and have just recently switched to a JT-B so will update you once we get this dialed in (will be racing at TX2k). I imagine I will pick up around 100-125 with the Billet JT as I was overspinning the 2200 by quite a bit

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I brought the Paxton to the 850 range and went mid 9s without too much issue (built motor of course and overdriven) and have just recently switched to a JT-B so will update you once we get this dialed in (will be racing at TX2k). I imagine I will pick up around 100-125 with the Billet JT as I was overspinning the 2200 by quite a bit

Does your JT-B have a gold compressor housing? I heard gold adds 2 tenths.

Users who are viewing this thread