Paypal question

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
I created a paypal account a while back..(like a year or so) and i cant remember the password I used..I have two different emails and dont remember the password to one of them..lol This is pretty confusing..so im trying to create a whole new paypal account and it's not letting me because i already have one. That i cant get into. So what do i need to do to just create a whole new paypal account?

Invictus

Banned
I created a paypal account a while back..(like a year or so) and i cant remember the password I used..I have two different emails and dont remember the password to one of them..lol This is pretty confusing..so im trying to create a whole new paypal account and it's not letting me because i already have one. That i cant get into. So what do i need to do to just create a whole new paypal account?

Just click "Forgot my password" and follow the steps. If you forgot the password to your email, do the "Forgot my password" steps to your email to get in.

If all else fails, call their customer service # tomorrow and they'll probably ask you a few questions to confirm its "really" you and then let you reset your PW.

GL.

Users who are viewing this thread