PCM burned out?

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
I think I may have a burned out PCM anyone know anyone who can check it or any indications that I may have one? I have a wreck 03 that won't start. I've hit the fuel reset in the trunk about 100 times. I have reparied two grounds and still no fire. I'm getting fuel to the fuel rail but no injector pulse. I'm also not getting spark at the plugs. the starter turns over all day long. and everything else is in good working order.

racebronco2

Established Member
You will need to do a no start, pin point test. Search for the ford manual on this site. Do exactly what the instructions say or else it can't be seen correctly. Took me about 2 hours to get it too work but i am computer challenged. I just had to use it last week.

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Is the theft light flashing? If it is then the key needs to be programmed. If it isnt flashing do what racebronco2 said

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
Ran the pin point test to here I have no clue what this is talking about. any help? I copied it straight out of my manual this is exactly how it reads.

C4 CHECK FOR VPWR TO THE PCM PID
note: for 122 and 150 PCM harness conectors, VPWR PID can be accessed even though a fault exist.
Attempt to access the VPWR PID.
Can the PID be accessed?

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Ran the pin point test to here I have no clue what this is talking about. any help? I copied it straight out of my manual this is exactly how it reads.

C4 CHECK FOR VPWR TO THE PCM PID
note: for 122 and 150 PCM harness conectors, VPWR PID can be accessed even though a fault exist.
Attempt to access the VPWR PID.
Can the PID be accessed?

That step is refering to the IDS scan tool that ford uses. skip that step and move to the next step

Users who are viewing this thread