PCM/Power Distribution Box relocation and wire tuck

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Thanks for the response. You did an awesome job. This is a mod many of us wish we had the time, skill and balls to do!

Thank you! A lot of people could do this if you just take your time and understand the schematics of the car. I got the motivation from another member on here with a Grabber Blue car. Can't remember his name but he did a much better job than I!

Move the ABS pump in front of driver tire/behind bumper? Moving the brake lines may be easier than what you just accomplished!

That's definitely an option! I'd be more likely to delete it all though. Haha we will see!

SteveEH

Hey Razrs Edge,

Bringing your thread back from the dead because I am attempting a battery relocation and I like how you did your factory ground wire and factory fuses for your PS/ALT. My question is, how did you extend the wires to mount the fuses in that location? How did you mount it to the frame? Is there anything keeping it from grounding out against the body? How exactly did you do your factory ground? Let me know once you have a chance, this could be really helpful for my project!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread