Pedo-who?

BlackenedRR

Established Member
Guy didn't know who Pedobear is, stupidity follows...
pedobear1.jpg

pedobear2.jpg

And the original thread...

OMG must see tatoo MUST SEE - MY350Z.COM Forums

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Kinda weird that he made his kids make that little sign.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Even if he didnt know who Pedobear was, why in the hell would any MAN get a cartoonish bear tattood on their body...dats ghey and sad for sure.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z View Post
My friends and I had this guy we kept aroung for years just to see who could 1 up the other on making his life full of misfortunes.. My favorite will always be the time when I was passed out on benzo's only to wake up and realize this fool had stolen pills from me. Well, he was passed out now. Well, I jerked off into my hand and rubbed it all in his mouth. It was funny watching him lick his lips in his sleep. The best part was the next day when we were all sitting there talking about "what would you do if someone did that to you" He was oblivious to it all. Everyone knew but him.

Another time he was passed out on the couch next to this girl that was also passed out and we placed his hands strategically in a certain area on her and when she woke up she beat him down literally. We even convinced him she was pressing charges of fondling on him and took him to the police station for "questioning" He walked in the station and looked like a fool and then walked 3 miles back since we had driven off. It took him forever to get it.

What a sick ****/ douchebag.

Users who are viewing this thread