Pegged MAF???

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I went to the track friday and bested a 12.7 at 110 with all my mods. I went earlier and ran a 12.7 at 107 N/A with just 4.30's, no cats, and a JLT. My car felt stong until 5500 rpm and in third it felt like it was struggling. It threw a MAF sensor Hi voltage code. Im running a 90mm lightning maf. I was wondering how i could data log with my X2 and then get it onto my pro racers package? I want to order a B2400 or B2800 but im not sure of the difference, any help is greatly appreciated......

TheSVTKid

Established Member
If you got that code, then yes you reached the 4.9 or 4.7 volt mark on your meter. And it throw the code.

Depending on how your tune is set up, thats not the end of the world, as long as they are still adding Fuel as RPM increases after the MAF has been pegged. Either in the Load table, or the WOT Fuel Multiplier.

Yes a bigger meter will end your issues, but you will have to have the tune changed for the new MAF curve.

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
I know that the solution has already been posted, but would a speed density conversion be an option?

Users who are viewing this thread