Penn State sex scandal

shb5007

Established Member
That's almost as funny as your "NCAA has no standing" and "PSU won't get any NCAA sanctions" prediction.

Yes, cause the NCAA does everything the right way.

Seriously though. I thought Auburn was supposed to be good and Penn State was supposed to be bad?

Which team got the bowl ban again?

mcdover

Established Member
Yes, cause the NCAA does everything the right way.

Seriously though. I thought Auburn was supposed to be good and Penn State was supposed to be bad?

Which team got the bowl ban again?

This thread is for discussing the anal rape of children by a former PENN STATE COACH, PLAYER, EMERITUS and the subsequent cover-up by the upper echelon of the Penn State athletic department, head of university police, and the university president. If you want to discuss football, there is a perfectly good and appropriate thread located in the sports section of Smackdown.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I say the same thing I have been saying all along...

Penn State will be fine, and Auburn still sucks.

Congrats to OSU though, they played well. It's just a shame they have ignorant fans like yourself.

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Cry baby. News flash----penn state sucks, in fact the whole big 10 is awful this year. Imagine a 3-4 loss Wisconsin team playing Oregon in the rose bowl

shb5007

Established Member
This thread is for discussing the anal rape of children by a former PENN STATE COACH, PLAYER, EMERITUS and the subsequent cover-up by the upper echelon of the Penn State athletic department, head of university police, and the university president. If you want to discuss football, there is a perfectly good and appropriate thread located in the sports section of Smackdown.

Blah, blah, blah.

All I heard was my team sucks and I have nothing else to talk about.

Auburn = losers.

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Cry baby. News flash----penn state sucks, in fact the whole big 10 is awful this year. Imagine a 3-4 loss Wisconsin team playing Oregon in the rose bowl

What am I crying about? I am perfectly happy. lol

mcdover

Established Member
Blah, blah, blah.

All I heard was my team sucks and I have nothing else to talk about.

What am I crying about? I am perfectly happy. lol

That's what Paterno said after McQueary finished telling him what he saw.

What's the chances your Bama boss will give you $1.00/hr raise so you can save up faster and have my money when You lose the bet? I know, it's a long shot. A 10% raise is a lot to ask for in this economy.

shb5007

Established Member
Even if the governor ignored allegations it doesn't excuse the PSU staff from doing the same.

If the PSU staff (certain members) reported it to the state and nothing happened that is a big deal. A huge deal. I have said this from day 1.

Spanier works for the CIA. He is very powerful and has a great legal team.

This is all about politics, and it's going to get really ugly...real soon.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If the PSU staff (certain members) reported it to the state and nothing happened that is a big deal. A huge deal. I have said this from day 1.

Spanier works for the CIA. He is very powerful and has a great legal team.

This is all about politics, and it's going to get really ugly...real soon.

But they didn't report it to the state, they claimed ignorance.

shb5007

Established Member
But they didn't report it to the state, they claimed ignorance.

The state knew about 1998.

Let the trials play out...and the election...we will see who was really ignorant.

Do you really think Spanier would verbally ATTACK the governor of the state that he is going to court against if he knew he wasn't innocent or knew more...?

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The state knew about 1998.

Let the trials play out...and the election...we will see who was really ignorant.

Do you really think Spanier would verbally ATTACK the governor of the state that he is going to court against if he knew he wasn't innocent or knew more...?

I think he's guilty as hell and is doing whatever it takes to put the focus elsewhere.

shb5007

Established Member
I think he's guilty as hell and is doing whatever it takes to put the focus elsewhere.

Guess we will see.

But, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like everyone has all along...

That is what courtrooms are for.

How can you argue with this though...

"From late 2008 through November of 2011, as Pennsylvania's Attorney General, Tom Corbett clearly knew about the allegations against Jerry Sandusky and yet failed to act."

That is FACT.

And others have said in this thread...Sandusky was at Penn State games in 2011...around children (his charity)...Corbett did nothing for 3 years?

Don't forget, Kelly was NOT elected and will be gone come Tuesday.

She was SELF-appointed by Corbett (she is a long time friend).

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Guess we will see.

But, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like everyone has all along...

That is what courtrooms are for.

How can you argue with this though...

"From late 2008 through November of 2011, as Pennsylvania's Attorney General, Tom Corbett clearly knew about the allegations against Jerry Sandusky and yet failed to act."

That is FACT.

And others have said in this thread...Sandusky was at Penn State games in 2011...around children (his charity)...Corbett did nothing for 3 years?

Like I've told you many times before, I never said that there are no other guilty parties. I'm just saying that other people covering it up or not acting on the info doesn't exonerate the guilty parties at PSU.

shb5007

Established Member
Like I've told you many times before, I never said that there are no other guilty parties. I'm just saying that other people covering it up or not acting on the info doesn't exonerate the guilty parties at PSU.

And as I have said before, only ONE person has been found guilty...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

It's not what he knows but what he can prove.

But to answer your question, I'd say yes.

Who was the fellow in this topic not necessarily defending Spanier but seemed to question his guilt due to the fact he still had national clearance? Does that sound about right?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Completely wrong.

As a defendant you don't have to prove ANYTHING.

Really? He can just throw out blind accusations w/o proof and they'll stick? Lets see him nail Corbett w/o proof. Whether you see it or not, that's what you seem to be getting at.

Last edited:

shb5007

Established Member
Really? He can just throw out blind accusations w/o proof and they'll stick? Lets see him nail Corbett w/o proof. Whether you see it or not, that's what you seem to be getting at.

You don't know how the courts work do you?

As a defendant in ANY trial, you don't have to prove ANYTHING.

It is the prosecution that must PROVE you are guilty.

You know...the saying..."Innocent until proven guilty"...

Users who are viewing this thread