pensacola car show pics (dialup death)

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
nitemarestang said:
he did show up,he just didnt enter his car in the show
hes an ass. he asked my friend with the redfire and dsg cobra," why in the world would you ever paint your car like that?" then he asked my friend with a yellow notchback, " why would you pick yellow? oh man." then he walked over to my car and started looking it over like he was better than me....all this happened at the saturday night cruise in on 9th. i have a true dislike for that guy, and someone is going to kick his ass one night, and he will deserve it!

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
hes an ass. he asked my friend with the redfire and dsg cobra," why in the world would you ever paint your car like that?" then he asked my friend with a yellow notchback, " why would you pick yellow? oh man." then he walked over to my car and started looking it over like he was better than me....all this happened at the saturday night cruise in on 9th. i have a true dislike for that guy, and someone is going to kick his ass one night, and he will deserve it!
thats why i dont go to bk.i got my chops busted the 1 time i did go.and the ****er that was bustin my chops,didnt even have a car:loser:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
nitemarestang said:
thats why i dont go to bk.i got my chops busted the 1 time i did go.and the ****er that was bustin my chops,didnt even have a car:loser:
isnt that the way it always works...the guy doing all the talking always "has a friend" whos car is soooo fast........i like to go because my car club usually goes and i just ignore the a-holes, but not the white and black cobra guy...ill call him B. hILL

Last edited:

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
isnt that the way it always works...the guy doing all the talking always "has a friend" whos care is soooo fast........i lioke to go because my car club usually goes and i just ignore the a-holes, but not the white and black cobra guy...ill call him B. hILL
lol.which car club you in?

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
what is with all the drama??? Did I know who this guy was when I was there??? My buddy had his maroon F150 truck that he converted a Lightning drivetrain into. Lots of work in it and cool guy to boot.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
venomous said:
what is with all the drama??? Did I know who this guy was when I was there??? My buddy had his maroon F150 truck that he converted a Lightning drivetrain into. Lots of work in it and cool guy to boot.
there really isnt any drama man, this guy just rubs people the wrong way. people do not appreciate him and his smugness thats all. his car is beautiful, and i remember the L you are talking about. its the one you were showing me at last years show right?

btw...sorry i didnt get in touch with you when i picked up my notch in ATL. i didnt get everything tied up until almost 3 pm and i still had a pretty good drive ahead of me.

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
It's a Roush. What makes it poorly executed? Not like it looks better on a douchebag C4 Vette :loser:
its poorly executed because the fender hashmarks are way too thin and not at any angle... and what makes the grandsport a douchebag car? i think a 11 year old car that runs high 12's and has 315/35/17 tires stock is pretty cool. but i guess thats just me?!?

Hatchman

Established Member
100_0801.jpg

I like this one, myself. ;-)

The Maroon F-150 w/ Lightning drivetrain is owned by Danny. Great guy, very friendly. I've got a couple of Nitto 555's sitting on the front porch for him. His truck has a cam in it too, sounds AWESOME!

Had a good time at the show. I entered in the Daily Driver class, but didn't stick around for the judging. I've got over 21K miles in two years, so I think that's a safe Daily Driver mileage. What car won the DD class?

Thanks for posting the pics. Lot of nice looking cars there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread