Pensacola mustang show?

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
Hey how many people are going to the pensacola show march 18 19 20th just whant to get an idea i know im their!
Hey you post junky, what the hell are you on tonight? Slow down and chill out before you pass out. :loser:

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
exterra?!?!?!?!? wtf? I coulda been OK with a Durango or a Surbaban or even a Expedition but an exterra? :dw:

Last edited:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Cobraprinces said:
exterra?!?!?!?!? wtf? I coulda been OK with a Durango or a Surbaban or even a Expedition but an exterra?
That is what I said! Why buy a Lightning and not drive it. What a fool! :lol:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll be there. Don't know how b/c I ain't drivin' the coupe like last yr. BTW, Kenny sold the mystic, we were suppose to go in it.

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
selling the 96 mystic before I am able to add another cobra to our yard was bound to happen cuz we have to get a car for our daughter and our son will probably need one before I have saved enough .. heck We may wind up having Mysti paid off and be considering what ever the new cobra is by that time LOL ... I really like the pics of the 99 electric green I saw recently .. need to see one in person ... for what I want to do with the car that would be the best starting point

Users who are viewing this thread