People are freakin crazy

stalian999

Established Member
A friend of mine was calling world ford to look for a ford gt for his dad, hence they wanted 100,000 over sticker, he didnt talk anymore about the gt to them... he then asked about the gt500.. first one at the delearship is going to a football payer for 50,000 over sticker.. my friend is on a list for nothing over sticker in north dakota, hes number one and the manager called him the other day to keep in touch and confirmed that hes still nothing over sticker and all.. he told the manager at world ford about how hes paying sticker and they offered him to buy it in north dakota and bring it to the delearship in south florida and they will pay him 25000 over sticker for the car... people and delearships are freaking nuts!!!

Last edited:
nah i like what i have the new cobra looks like shit in my opinion.the onley way id give my cobra up is if they came out with a retro 5.0 and did it right with a 5.4 naturally aspirated forged internal engine

Jpjr

Established Member
when money is no object your definition of crazy changes. if you've got millions, and you want to be the first to own a GT 500... then its worth 50k over sticker.

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
when money is no object your definition of crazy changes. if you've got millions, and you want to be the first to own a GT 500... then its worth 50k over sticker.

must be nice

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
A friend of mine was calling world ford to look for a ford gt for his dad, hence they wanted 100,000 over sticker, he didnt talk anymore about the gt to them... he then asked about the gt500.. first one at the delearship is going to a football payer for 50,000 over sticker.. my friend is on a list for nothing over sticker in north dakota, hes number one and the manager called him the other day to keep in touch and confirmed that hes still nothing over sticker and all.. he told the manager at world ford about how hes paying sticker and they offered him to buy it in north dakota and bring it to the delearship in south florida and they will pay him 25000 over sticker for the car... people and delearships are freaking nuts!!!
What a bunch of Bogus hype..
A dealer paying $25,000 over sticker for a GT500...

HAH HAH HAH HAH HA
The worst thing about this is...
You people listen to this BS and perpetuate it by posting it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread