pep from austin

MonkeysL

Established Member
i'm currently looking to relocate to austin from central IL. wondered if anybody knows a good local website or newspaper to look for real estate. i was checking out some sites earlier but they seemed to be very broad. any recommendations on parts of austin to stay away from or parts to be near would be much appreciated.

if there are any sites/papers to look for jobs as well that would be awesome. i'm 99% sure i have one setup already but would like to possibly have some back-ups.

thanx for ur time guys :coolman:

sonicblu03

Established Member
Try austin360.com I have not visited the site in awhile but has alot of happenings in and around austin and should have some other links as well for housing, etc....

LS1What

Established Member
man as far as jobs go in austin there really arent any there and there getting hard to find well atleast they were getting to that point for some of my family thats why they moved.

well just my $0.02

well i wish you the best of luck with finding you something Austin is a really good place to live so enjoy it

MonkeysL

Established Member
LS1What said:
man as far as jobs go in austin there really arent any there and there getting hard to find well atleast they were getting to that point for some of my family thats why they moved.

well just my $0.02

well i wish you the best of luck with finding you something Austin is a really good place to live so enjoy it

hmmm........my gf's cousins all live there and they told me last week when they were visiting, that there were a ton of jobs. i'm not too worried about the job situation as much as i am living.

maybe a stupid question, but do you have basements in texas????? the only reason i ask is b/c when i lived in florida the water table was too high for them and i wasn't for sure if texas was the same.

LS1What

Established Member
MonkeysL said:
hmmm........my gf's cousins all live there and they told me last week when they were visiting, that there were a ton of jobs. i'm not too worried about the job situation as much as i am living.

maybe a stupid question, but do you have basements in texas????? the only reason i ask is b/c when i lived in florida the water table was too high for them and i wasn't for sure if texas was the same.

ooh well they could be right i guess the employment that my family was lookin for wasnt there.

but good luck:coolman:

P.S. Redfires right i have never seen a basement in texas before. lol but good luck finding one just kidding:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread