Perfect SB: 19,719 miles: Philly

PhillyCobra

Established Member
03 Sonic Blue Cobra coupe, ordered and owned since new, 12-02. 19,719 pampered miles. Never had a problem, never saw the dealer since delivered. Lightly modded for everyday use. All work by me, except for Subframe Connector welding, paint and dyno tune. Remainder of Ford Extra Care ESP through 12-08. Only raced x 4, none since pulley and tune 12-06. Never in accident.

PHP cold air induction
Magnaflow catback, stock H-pipe
3.0” pulley, idlers and conservative dyno tune personally done by Jim D’Amore at JDM
451 RWHP, 454 RW torque, SAE
Pro 5.0 shifter with MGW handle and Gripper Knob
Maximum Motorsports full length SubFrame Connectors and K-member brace
NGK
TR6ix plugs, installed and torqued by me

1 year old SSR GT7H 18” x 9.5” rims, semi solid forged centers with lap welded spun rims, Eagle GS-D3 275/35/18 tires- less than 1,500 miles. Also includes near perfect set of original satin wheels, without tires

Interior is perfect- no wear
Interior titanium trim paint by me: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15709&highlight=matte+titanium+interior
MGW satin aluminum interior pieces and black license plate frame
Silver Cobra floor mats

Exterior near perfect- recent professional detail. Few small stone chips (all ¼” or less) repaired by me. Right rear panel resprayed 10-03 because of luggage buckle scratch- perfect match
Billetflow hood vents

Includes all original parts (except for exhaust), full Ford Factory Service and Wiring Manuals, SCT Excal2 Tuner wedded to car, original wheels, remainder of ESP

Check my posts- I am well known in the Cobra community. PM for more info.

$24,000

Cobra5MP001.jpg

Cobra5MP007.jpg

Cobra5MP006.jpg

Cobra5MP021.jpg

Cobra5MP022.jpg

Cobra5MP030.jpg

Cobra5MP026.jpg

Cobra5MP.jpg

Cobra5MP010.jpg

Cobra5MP034.jpg

Cobra5MP033.jpg

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Great everything but the wheels. Might want to put the stockers back on. Those are a SURE sale killer. Trust me.

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback guys. For now, I'm continuing the post as is- the lucky next owner will get a set of stock wheels (without tires) to use if desired. Perhaps someone else will like the aftermarket wheels- many people who have seen the car love them, and they are super high tech- super strong, precise, and less than 21 lbs for an 18" wheel.

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I have the same problem with my car and i know a few others that are like that. Anyway clean car, good luck with the sale

PhillyCobra

Established Member
My camera doesn't focus close enough that you can possibly see any of them (we're talking less than a few mm), except for 1 that I touched up a little thick. I'll try to upload a shot of that.

Users who are viewing this thread