Performance Dyno Dyno Day Oct 21

ponynx

Established Member
pete, ill come up and dyno as well as help out straping down the cars while you talk to everyone,lol. by the way ask your father in law !!!!!!!!!!!!

03Slither

Established Member
I could be up for this. I’ll see if I can get a couple of my friends to join in.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
pete will you be doing any tuning? i was planning on making an appointment for that day to get my car tuned on the nitrous. if not i'll see if i can get a day off the week of the 16th for the tune

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
pete will you be doing any tuning? i was planning on making an appointment for that day to get my car tuned on the nitrous. if not i'll see if i can get a day off the week of the 16th for the tune

hurry the fawk up..i want to race!

hows the clutch?

69redmach1

Established Member
We can do it that day, You may have to wait until the others do the pulls. Last time I tuned 5 cars in a row after the dyno pulls. We did 15 cars from 9:30-1pm and then started tuning the rest. Usually people hang around to see cars like yours to see what you'll gain.
Pete

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
69redmach1 said:
We can do it that day, You may have to wait until the others do the pulls. Last time I tuned 5 cars in a row after the dyno pulls. We did 15 cars from 9:30-1pm and then started tuning the rest. Usually people hang around to see cars like yours to see what you'll gain.
Pete

sounds good. i'll definitly be there

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
hurry the fawk up..i want to race!

hows the clutch?

its getting installed this thursday. then the solid rear is going in on the 15th and now the tune on the 21st. hopefully i can get it in the 10's before the end of the season. my friend peter with the yellow gto ran a 10.9 last night and his cousin shant ran 11.9 naturally aspirated . i gotta step it up, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread