performance IRS parts for sale - all new!

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have some stuff that I won't be using for my IRS, so here they are. pics will be uploaded later.;-)

Brand new, never installed BF IRS cover brace (red powdercoat) Sold!

Aluminum front mounts for the IRS diff, with delrin to replace the rubber rear mount Sold!

Upper and lower delrin bushings for the IRS control arms $150 for the full set

Prothane poly rear sway bar bushing kit p/n 6-1157-BL 25mm '99-'04 $15

'03 Cobra front brace for the center section Sold

All parts are brand new, never installed!

pm me for more info
Brian

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Here are the pictures of what I am selling.

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
"Upper and lower delrin bushings for the IRS control arms $150 for the full set"

What brand are these?

They were bought from one of the guys in the roadracing section that had bought them from the guy that produced them prior to Bruce entering the market. These do not have the grease grooves, but those can be added with a dremmel manually (which is what I planned to do). My price reflects the fact that they need this extra work, which is much less than I paid for them, but at this point I'm just trying to get something back for them, and can't price them any where near Bruce's price, or they obviously would not sell. If you are willing to take the time to properly fit these, and add the grease channels, and fittings, they will be a very good way to get into a delrin set for cheap.;-)

Brian

black 10th vert

Established Member
I see. Do they come with the shims and all that fun stuff to make them fit tight like with the new style bushings?

No, unfortunately, only the diff mount set has the shims. The CA bushings oly have the machined aluminum spacer sleeve, and the outer delrin shells. If you needed shimming on the thrust surfaces, you would most likely need to use some large steel washers for that. Since I have not installed them, I can't honestly say whether additional shims are even needed.

black 10th vert

Established Member
FYI those are the incorrect swaybar bushings for 2003/2004 IRS cars.

you are correct, they say 99-04 Cobra, but the '03-'04 have a slightly larger bar, that is why I listed the exact part number so that a buyer can check the individual fitment for their use.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Good man :beer:

yeah, I would never knowingly sell it to someone to use for an '03-'04, because that is why I originally bought them.:bash: They should fit the earlier models with no issues, though, as long as their bar is 25mm.;-)

black 10th vert

Established Member
bump - updated price list. Open to reasonable offers on the remaining stuff!

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I see the IRS brace is listed as sold, but I never heard back from ya' regarding my PM about it.

I suppose you let it go to another buyer?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Bump some stuff is sold now. Delrin bushing set, diff mounts, and prothane bushings still available! Will do a package deal if someone takes it all.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread