Peter North's 300zx

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
this thread is going to get outta hand quick..lol

edit: ummm?

Q: Can you provide some pics of the engine bay? id love to see under the hood. Is this rally your car Peter? I have watched you since I was a kid. Youre the man.
A: I posted one photo of the engine. Do you see it on the auction? Also, yes, this is really my car. It was my first high-performance car I ever owned. Thanks for the support!

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
this thread is going to get outta hand quick..lol

edit: ummm?

Q: Can you provide some pics of the engine bay? id love to see under the hood. Is this rally your car Peter? I have watched you since I was a kid. Youre the man.
A: I posted one photo of the engine. Do you see it on the auction? Also, yes, this is really my car. It was my first high-performance car I ever owned. Thanks for the support!
I guess he could be looked at as a bit of a hero.. :shrug:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
My sister-in-law is a manager for a high end steakhouse in Reston. She met him before. He asked her out on a date, but she declined. She didn't know who he was. I told her she would have got her face blown off.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
My sister-in-law is a manager for a high end steakhouse in Reston. She met him before. He asked her out on a date, but she declined. She didn't know who he was. I told her she would have got her face blown off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I wonder if the prospective buyer can work out a small part or cameo in one of his next movies? hmmmmm:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread