PFAB 03-04 Cobra Intercooler Coolant Reservoir Tank

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Hey guys, Selling my FPAB Intercooler res. tank off of my 2003 Cobra. It is in good used shape with a few scratches and it will need to be re polished if you are looking for more of a show appearance. $200.00 Plus Shipping if not picked up. Thanks

CobraPartsforsale012.jpg

CobraPartsforsale009.jpg

CobraPartsforsale013.jpg
\

CobraPartsforsale010.jpg

CobraPartsforsale011.jpg

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I can't believe that this hasn't been snapped up already. These things usually sell themselves, much like a KB 2.2. GL with the sale OP.

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I can't believe that this hasn't been snapped up already. These things usually sell themselves, much like a KB 2.2. GL with the sale OP.

Some people don't want to go through the trouble of cleaning it up, and this is the older style that rubs on the hood blanket. The newer design has a slope on the top of the passenger side.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Some people don't want to go through the trouble of cleaning it up, and this is the older style that rubs on the hood blanket. The newer design has a slope on the top of the passenger side.

Hmm. I never had any trouble with it rubbing on my hood blanket. It will sell sooner or later. I may have the shop polish it up for me.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Some people don't want to go through the trouble of cleaning it up
That's a shame, because I'm sure it will look killer when buffed out! :coolman:

his is the older style that rubs on the hood blanket. The newer design has a slope on the top of the passenger side.
True, but I'd bet most of the guys who would be looking for a PFAB brand reservoir tank have already ditched the hood blanket. I know I did. :shrug:

To those thinking about picking up this tank, do it! IMO this is by far the highest quality I/C tank ever made for our cars. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread