Philly Cheese Steak Run/Sunday 16, September 2012

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Meet up at 7-Eleven across from Wawa on 301/Rt5 next door to Regency Furniture (Brandywine, MD) at 9am and roll out at 10am. Get there about 1130-1200, eat and get back on the road about 1pm and be back home by 3pm. Let me know if you're down!!!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Let's consider Saturday. I believe I am flying that Sun/Mon according to my schedule.:shrug:

I'm working Saturday, so Sunday is my only option. Depending on how much fun this one is I'll set up another one and maybe you'll be off then if you don't make this one.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
My car is off the road for the year, but I may be able to talk a friend into driving hie G35 up. I may be in.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I'd meet up to cruise down to Philly, leave from the Paoli area? Not sure if I'd stick for cheese steaks though gotta be in NJ for some Ferrari driving that afternoon :banana:

Since im berwyn, paoli is a stones throw from me. We could get some people to meet at wawa or something.

And i hate you for ferrari driving

walked_u_hard

Established Member
bump

Does any one else out there want to meet up for a cruise to philly from PA? Im looking to get some sweet pix of all the cars. Hopefully OP has some cars cruising up to make it happen.

MickeyD

Established Member
Since im berwyn, paoli is a stones throw from me. We could get some people to meet at wawa or something.

And i hate you for ferrari driving

You still down to meet up and cruise? I know Walk_U is and one of our other Mustang friends might be down too. Any idea where a good meeting point would be for you?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
You still down to meet up and cruise? I know Walk_U is and one of our other Mustang friends might be down too. Any idea where a good meeting point would be for you?

I may be out. My GT500 is stuck on a stock tune and my SCT SF3 has totally shit the bed. The car has JLT, 2.59 pulley and LTs so no way in hell am i driving it on the stock tune.

I'll keep updating this thread so I go on

MickeyD

Established Member
I may be out. My GT500 is stuck on a stock tune and my SCT SF3 has totally shit the bed. The car has JLT, 2.59 pulley and LTs so no way in hell am i driving it on the stock tune.

I'll keep updating this thread so I go on

Just PM'ed you

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
The spot we're getting Cheese Steaks from is Called Leo's. Here's the address

Leo's Steak Shop
1403 Chester Pike
Folcroft, PA 19032
(610) 586-1199

walked_u_hard

Established Member
well that notice was way ****ing late, we went to tony lukes...

J8JoB.jpg

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Sorry for the late ****ing notice and I'm glad you went to Tony Lukes. However, I never mentioned a damn thing about Tony Lukes. I realized that folks might look in the thread even though they didn't post or if they happened to get lost from the crowd, so I put it up.

Users who are viewing this thread