Phoenix peeps ....Best area to live in Phoenix

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
May be relocating to Phoenix soon. Where are the recommended areas to live there?

Schools dont matter. Looking for the nicer suburban type ares. Commute doesn't matter either.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
May be relocating to Phoenix soon. Where are the recommended areas to live there?

Schools dont matter. Looking for the nicer suburban type ares. Commute doesn't matter either.

That all depends on what you like to do in your free time. If you're young and single I would say Scottsdale or Tempe. If you like the outdoors and aren't worried about being near the best placers to go out I would recommend heading North to Peoria and looking in the Vistancia area. We have a house out there that we're renting out but will end up retiring there. You can literally jump on your quad/dirtbike and ride from your garage for hours. Plus, you're about 10 miles South of Lake Pleasant which is a good time as well.

I was raised in AZ so if you have specific questions PM me.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Born and raised in AZ as well so I'm pretty familiar with this state ha. And by Phoenix do you mean all of phoenix metro?? Like the other member said if you are young tempe and scottsdale is the place to be. ASU is in tempe so lot's of college people as well as Mill AVE. which is the hang out for college people and anyone looking for that type of place, good place if you're looking for drunk college girls lol. And Scottsdale is where the best clubs are at. Scottsdale is the higher class society of AZ pretty much. Chandler is a great city to be in also, it is part of Phoenix Metro. area. Housing is really cheap in Queen Creek but commute is long for all the fun stuff. Also the biggest raceway here is Firdbird Internationl and it's close to Chandler and Tempe.

Users who are viewing this thread