Photo Op: CO Cobra, KB Cobra, Eaton Mach 1, Turbo Fox

93foxbody

Established Member
How does she ride
Actually, suprisingly well. Drove her home 1600 miles from Arizona and I thought it rode very well.
Damn it's like a group of hot chicks! ****ing sweet rides, I want your CO please :)
Haha, your not the only one ;)
Nice shoot! Looked like my old car, appears not to be.
Nope, dont think so. I bought this from a guy on here out in Arizona. Not sure if he still posts or not.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Damn close and I just sold it last month!! I thought maybe you changed the H/E and catback.

26804300136_large.jpg

26804300138_large.jpg

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Nice shoot! Looked like my old car, appears not to be.

I was totally thinking thats Red Turtle's old car there. :rockon: I think i have a video of the white one with black stripes. Is it a Kenne Bell Auto? I have a video of that car (Or similar looking) racing a Mineral Gray TT Cobra. Badass set of cars for sure.

93foxbody

Established Member
It is a KB car, but a stick. Although, it used to be a KB auto car. That car has had many different combos/identities. Post up the vid for the hell of it, maybe it is the same car.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Yea its the same car. guy had a auto in it then went back to a 6 speed for road racing and never went lol. The TT cobra was from pensacola to.

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
awesome!! I am in the process of finishing a 347 stroker for my 91 LX and am going to try the on3 turbo kit with the 76mm master power. looks like you made good power on a stock bottom end, how much boost are you running?

93foxbody

Established Member
awesome!! I am in the process of finishing a 347 stroker for my 91 LX and am going to try the on3 turbo kit with the 76mm master power. looks like you made good power on a stock bottom end, how much boost are you running?
10lbs made 430 & 500, and I made the numbers in my sig, 488 & 516 on 15lbs.
I would guess one full coil, as it looks almost identical to my set up.
Thats what I was thinking, also.
The white cobra with the stripes and wing is fugly.
I wouldn't call it fugly. Not for everyone, yes, but not fugly. It looks better in person and it tends to grow on you. That being said, it wouldnt be my first choice of a spoiler on my cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread