Photo Shop Help!

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Was wondering if anyone could do a photoshop of my brothers new blazer for me. Its ugly green and hes wanting to paint it black with some dark red flames on the front..if anyone could even just get it black and still look kinda real i could do possibly do the flames...but anyone thats really good doing this if you could help that would be awesome. Trying to get it as real as possible so he knows if he wants to do it or not. Thanks again

000_0046.jpg

svt_fan1129

Established Member
The black might look fake. Theres not much reflection on the green. The black might look like a primer sorta of.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Well, the color green was a challenge to transform it Black. Light colors doesn't really convert well into dark color in photoshop. But i gave it a shot. I added some flames like you wanted. In fact, I sketched those flames myself with a polygone tool. Didnt know where to place them since you weren't really specific where you wanted them in the front. Hope you like it. I'm not really satisfied of the result. But it's probably the best i can do on that Truck.

- Eric

Chevy1.gif

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Good job TRXboy. Flames turn out very well. I think you should set the flame opacity a little down, Make them look like it blends in with the truck.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Hey DemInvasion thats an awesome one..if you could also put the flames on the hood a little bit..kinda a classical flamejob type with the dark red

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
armyed said:
can anyone put some dark red classic hotrod flames on the truck please?

These guys all did a awesome photoshop job!

By asking for more you should never forget they work a lot longer on it than you will look on it.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Andre said:
These guys all did a awesome photoshop job!

By asking for more you should never forget they work a lot longer on it than you will look on it.

Hey man I know they work a long time on them and they look awesome. Was just wondering if anyone else could put classical flames on it since thats what im really looking for. I appreciate all the work everyone has put into it just looking for a differnt design. Thanks again for all the work everyone put into the pics

Users who are viewing this thread