Photo shop plz

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
I have no idea how to photo shop a pic (probably do not have the software to do it anyhoot) and I was wondering if someone could shop my wheels in Gunmetal grey.....

IMG_0306.JPG

I appreciate the help in here....My sig pic that Mustang Mike made is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Thinking about painting the rims gunmetal....If it is possible, could I get 'em black and black with a polished lip???

YOU GUYS RULE!!!!

Thanks

Last edited:

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Yes I am going to try and catch a ride with old Rick if he aint to mad @ me. You can ask Rick to do a burn out but I'm not too sure if he knows how. :poke:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
gunmetal.jpg

There ya go man... screw photobucket, they're a horrible service to use for hosting, especially if I'm going to be doing this kind of stuff all day... lol If you want a larger copy, PM me and I'll email it to you! I'm getting to the other wheels (black/chrome lip) as we speak! Gotta step out for a few though, i'll have 'em up in about 2 hours :-D

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
BAD ASS!!!!! You just sold me on the gunmetal.....But still bring the black ones just out of curiosity. Might have to send you a donation via paypal for these.

YOU RULE!!!!

Later

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Those are cool and you don't have to wash them do to brake dust blending in. I want to see other ones before I really judge. :rockon:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
k... and black/chrome... please forgive this horrible ps... lol Didn't have much time, couldn't get the chrome to work out too good but there you have an idea of what it'd look like.

CHROME_LIP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread