***PHOTOCHOP of Shelby GT500 (Adobe 7.0) I made 9 Check'em out!

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I've been photochopping a few GT500 color variations. Let me know what you all think. I am also going to try and do some body modifications in the future. If any want a certain color scheme, PM and I'll try to do it asap. My Personal favorit is the Black with Red Stripes ahhhhhhhhhhh so sick.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE COLORS
***NEW PHOTOCHOP*** - I added 1/4 window vents and Side Scoops. Its White with Blue Stripes -- First one Now.
---Luke
shelbycobra_white_w_blue_stripes_side_view_whole_w_side_scoops_and_window_vents_copy.jpg

black_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

black_w_dsg_stripes_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

black_w_red_stripes_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

black_w_silver_stripes_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

black_w_yellow_stripes_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

blue_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

green_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

orange_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

yellow_front_view_w_red_backgound.jpg

Last edited:

DSG03Cobra

Established Member
Those look sweet! Great job! Any chance you can chop a yellow base w/ black stripe?

Also, and please don't kick my ass for this request...could you do a baby blue base w/ white stripe? (The wife was messing around with the color page that someone created, and decided if she was to get one, that would be the color.)
:shrug:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
DSG03Cobra said:
Those look sweet! Great job! Any chance you can chop a yellow base w/ black stripe?

Also, and please don't kick my ass for this request...could you do a baby blue base w/ white stripe? (The wife was messing around with the color page that someone created, and decided if she was to get one, that would be the color.)
:shrug:
:lol1: haha I won't kick your ass for the request. Yes, I can do a baby blue one with white stripes for you. I'll also do the Yellow with Black stripes. I should have done that tonight, I knew someone would ask for it. I'll do it tomorrow, or I should say later today. I'll only do it if you are buying the car to and not just your wife! :beer: You don't want her to put you in your place. Thanks for the compliment.

DSG03Cobra

Established Member
LedVenom281 said:
:lol1: haha I won't kick your ass for the request. Yes, I can do a baby blue one with white stripes for you. I'll also do the Yellow with Black stripes. I should have done that tonight, I knew someone would ask for it. I'll do it tomorrow, or I should say later today. I'll only do it if you are buying the car to and not just your wife! :beer: You don't want her to put you in your place. Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks man, and yes, I'm the one planning on getting one. Just gotta see what the final price tag is on it, and when the dealer "bend me over mark-up's" are finished. Still not sure what combo I want though (not that we even know what combos will be offered).

Thanks again.

mustang_00

Established Member
:D i just bugged someone to do the electric green and the one you have is right on color wise. can you do mystichrome??

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
As requested I will do a White with Blue Stripes, Yellow with Black Stripes, Orange with Black Stripes, Silver with Black Stripes, Baby Blue with White Stripes, but I don't think I can bust a Mystichrome. I'll try to do them late tonight and hopefully by tomorrow. Some of these colors take time to get the right look or else they look fake and like they are from GT4. Thanks for the compliments.

mustang_00

Established Member
the electric green one you did would it be to much trouble if i asked if you can do it on the side view, like the black with white stripes is done? and on the big one you did (front view only,red background) can you not make the lights looked smoked? :( i wish i could do it myself but i'm a borderlined tard

Users who are viewing this thread