Photoshoot with Bonecrusher (Transformers)??

DolSVT00

Established Member
I went out to the Chas AFB this morning to take a look at some warranty work for my company (I am a manager for a company that builds these things and more). Well, I had an opportunity (that probably breaks some rules) to take a couple pictures of my "L" next to a couple of Bonecrushers (we call them Buffalo MRAP's or MCPV's).

Not many people get this opportunity so I had to take it quickly......

lightningbuf.jpg

lightningbuf1.jpg

Graves

Established Member
They're basically mine-sweepers, from what I gathered. Heavily armored w/ the articulated arm to scoop up IEDs and stuff.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
They're basically mine-sweepers, from what I gathered. Heavily armored w/ the articulated arm to scoop up IEDs and stuff.

Yeah, I always thought that it looked like a giant cat litter scooper.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member

well said, the underbody is shaped in the form of a V to direct landmine blast..

while deployed we had one next to a blast we set up.

the arm is for if a mine is detected to scrape the ground and if it hits the mine the arm blows off.

BTW Clean @#$ truck nice photoshoot

Last edited:

DolSVT00

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, she dont look too bad for a 2000 DD with 80K on the body thats at the drag strip every weekend........ (Built motor though)

Users who are viewing this thread