Photoshop experts

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey guys and gals as the title states a photoshop would be much appreciated. I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of CCW 505's but am undecided on whether to paint the centers and lips black or just paint the centers black and leave the lip polished.

I'm definitely going with polished lug nuts and center cap. Opinions are much appreciated as well :beer:

9-1024_zps330a58bf.jpg

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
:banana: DO IT hahha

+1 We believe in you!

Your work here is needed, show the world your artistic abilities!!! :D

LMAO I've seen your masterful work and I'll pass on your PS's buddy :lol:

As much as it pains me to say this guys...I'm retiring from making wonderful pieces of art. All of these PS requests are fun to do, and I love helping out my fellow SVTPers, but it's really time consuming and taking a toll on my family life. Maybe one day my artful hand will rise again...

REPCobra10

Established Member
As much as it pains me to say this guys...I'm retiring from making wonderful pieces of art. All of these PS requests are fun to do, and I love helping out my fellow SVTPers, but it's really time consuming and taking a toll on my family life. Maybe one day my artful hand will rise again...

:lol:

To the OP; I don't even need to see a photo-shopped picture to decide! Your car will look sick with black-faced, polished-lip wheels...:rockon:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Anybody know of a member that does photoshop work for a fee?

I would rather spend a few bucks up front as compared to 5000k on a set wheels and find out they don't look right.

Users who are viewing this thread