Photoshop help if its not to hard.

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys, I am wondering if someone could photoshop me on some rims if it wouldnt be to hard. I am wanting something unique for my car but I dont want to buy these rims and do all the work and be disappointed. Here is what I am wanting. I am wanting to put some BBS RK wheels on my car. However here is the difficult part, I am wanting to powdercoat them black and then put a laser red (matches car) pinstripe around the outside edge of the wheel. If anyone could do this I would appreciate it alot as I think this is the best way to see if my idea will either look killer or just dumb lol. I will attach a couple pics of my car, and also a car with the rims I want however they arent black they are silver rims. Thanks for anyone who gives this a try I appreciate it alot.

The first (blue car) is the car that has the rims I want. And the second red car is my car. Thanks again

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2401/babcobra6.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7646/1000770.jpg

ryan071587

Established Member
here you go
lmkj.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
Is there anyway you can make the rims black with a red stripe that matches the car? That is the part I didnt know could be done or not. If not its ok thanks for doing that though. I cant find any black BBS RK wheels or I would put them up and make it easy lol.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I don't think it will look good. I've photoshop a lot of wheels. And I think the whole black wheel with a red stripe looks best on darker cars like Black or DSG. The color of the car is just to bright for the stripe to stand out.

lmkj.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
Yeah that is what I was afraid of, Good thing I didnt buy them and do it, I dont like them that much either. Thanks for saving me ALOT of money lol.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
There are other options to make wheels stand out on a car though. Something I'm starting to see more and more on Lambos or other high end cars. My friend also has this done with his Mach1.

lmkj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread