photoshop help on kia sorento please.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Im getting a kia sorento for my dd for $1k from my uncle and i have some plans id like to see. Can someone do the following please?
-black out the windows
-gloss black the stock rims
-bigger tires (if possible)
-lift about 2"
-satin black the grill
-tint the headlights
untitled-2.jpg

Smoked SVT

Established Member
thats a good deal.

Thanks. It has a bent valve bc the timing jumped somehow only 5k miles out of the 100k mi warranty. The interior looks brand new and the exterior looks very good as well. Im hoping to get it to the house soon and take it apart since its been sitting a while. I plan to put some 31" nittos on it and sell my current dd.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
haha i dont imagine we could get some more realistic size tires maybe? lol looking for ab some 31" tires as i dont think those 40" boggers are gonna give me the turning radius i need :)

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
First off I have googled. Second i see your personality is hand in hand with that figure in your avatar...Oh and I appreciate you telling me its a kia since in the title I actually wrote that it was a kia.

Hey now, that avatar is pretty funny, it is from an awesome thread lol. :banana:

F8L BYT

Established Member
First off I have googled. Second i see your personality is hand in hand with that figure in your avatar...Oh and I appreciate you telling me its a kia since in the title I actually wrote that it was a kia.

:lol::lol: I think someone needs to clean the sand out of his vag

Users who are viewing this thread