Photoshop the "L" please

greekss

Established Member
hey could anyone make this red L black my friend wants to powder coat his rims and wants to see what it would like on a black truck.... thanks :thumbsup:

21053354-4849-75053.jpg

lightning89mg

Established Member
LOL, not bad dude, it works well enough... Thats fine dude, thanks, I am thinking that I am gonna powdercoat my rims and leave the lip auluminum. Thanks guys..

Marc

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
Man those black rims really just set it off. The aluminum lip would just be killer on that! Good luck!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
So why say anything at all?

do u mean why did i even try to do it? I did a quicky job on it just so he could get the basic idea of what it would look like. Then i made the comment that the reason it isnt very good quality is b/c I didnt take my time. Where does it make sense for u to come in and just randomly post stupid bullshit like this? ok, then stfu.

Oh and BTW---I can do a much better job if you can get me a pic of a black l with regular rims and have me photoshop them powdercoated with a polished lip. That is a MUCH easier PS job than changing the entire color of a truck from red to black. TY!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
here is a lil PS job I did on a black L with stock rims. I PS them powdercoated with polished lips. Enjoy:

lightning.jpg

lightning89mg

Established Member
Hey van ride 69, thats exactly what I wanted you to do with the stock rims... It deos not look as good as I hoped. Do you think to can keep that same exact truck but make the center cap on the rim stock color silver. I am just tryin to see what will look good... Thanks!

Marc G

NITMARE

Established Member
They would probably be O.K. if they were a polished rim that you had anodized black so some of the polished metal showed through.(if that makes sense) Or maybe gunmetal but that's just too black

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah thats what it would have looked like if I had spent more time on it....but i didnt really care to. good ps job tho

Users who are viewing this thread