Pic Enhancement

NastyNate420

Established Member
can anyone read or clear up this image to see what is written on the windshield of the truck on the right?
There arent any direct pics of the truck in the auctions and I figured out that that has to be the truck listed. From another angle I found the driver side of it with the correct number on the right side.

Attachments

• 198_2.jpg
    198_2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 135

Blown 89

Established Member
The answer is going to be no. Unlike the movies there's no such thing as zooming in and enhancing.

coposrv

Established Member
Ya gotta hack the mainframe for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
If the image was 5000 or so pixels you could probably get in close enough without destroying detail to see what it says, but not with that potato quality image.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
As stated, it depends on the image, like how many pixels it has. The old cell phone that took that picture doesn't capture much information, and so "blowing up" the photo isn't going to get you any extra information.

You need a very expensive camera to blow up photos with any sort of beneficial results.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The information still has to be in the original image, even if its poor quality, for googles program to be able to predict the text. It doesn't look like the information is there in this case.

In all those examples, you could at least make out what the low resolution image was.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Haha you guys are too funny! I wasnt expecting any CSI type ish.. I jus figured maybe someone with better eyes or moniter could make it out. I believe is says "R" circled and then "No ______" but then again that "R" could be a "B". Looks like Im gonna have to take a drive....hopefully the public works guys will let me take a look at the truck.

Attachments

• 198_3.jpg
    198_3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread