pic help

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Ripper,
Can you resize this pic for my avatar. I did it and it looks squished now. Thanks

jason

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Unfortunatly with only a 125 x 125 display to work with... The width is twice as large as the height so actually no real way to use the full pic with out it looking cramped .... Any other pics might be able to fix it for ya ..

03DOHC

Established Member
Hope you don't mind Nick. I just found this forum and saw someone asking for help so I thought I'd oblige.:)

Ripper

Established Member
Heck no ! Actually ... Thanks ! LOL.. I've got a busy schedule and am on here from 12 am to 4 pm.. Stay and chop some pics up ! Truthfully I was hoping i'd get some more ppl showing stuff off ! And doing pics and chopping on there own ! So we can start bouncing differant ideas off each other... Been helping steve on the forums so haven't really gotten the time to really do all the stuff i've been wanting too but trust me resize a pic anytime..

03DOHC

Established Member
Cool. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to learning how to use photoshop. Looks like a cool program.

You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up it is appreciated!:thumbsup:

Ripper

Established Member
01.gif
02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
06.gif
01.gif
<---- Need to add these guys ! LOL to the smilies !

Thanks Man ! Appreciate The Complimants... Try our best .. ! LOL.. I try to dedicate alot of time but work schedule and school sometimes get a lil lax.. But hoping to get some tutorials on the most asked questions like how to host pics, resizing stuff like that in the future... Like i said once we get this new stuff going and settled in were set...

I made a white bg also for the forums.. Just change it in the user cp > edit options and pic white bg ! I like it alot more than the black.. ? Was it you that pm'ed me bought the white bg ? :? Sorry if it wasn't .. **********

03DOHC

Established Member
Nope, wasn't me, but I just changed mine to the white bg. Much easier on the eyes!

Last edited:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
O3 thanks for the help man. Your ride is not to shabby either:thumbsup:

jason

Users who are viewing this thread