Pic Request: 03/04 Cobra undercarriage

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
Buddy of mine just picked an 03 Vert and we noticed some aftermarket welds and spray paint on the support rails under the car. Does anyone have a stock picture of the under sections of thier terminator so we can compare? Tried searching but nothing came up.

Thanks

SVTJayhawk

Capt. Schistosity
Established Member
I also noticed you mentioned it was a vert. I believe Ford installed factory subframe connectors on verts and he may have just ditched them for full length ones. Factory coupes do not have "support rails" or subframe connectors.

divided

Established Member
if he has welds and spray paint, im 99% positive he installed Full Length Subframe connectors

This. Are they on both sides? I have MM Full length subframes and they were welded in then spray painted black. Probably the same case. The stockers (if you even have them, I didn on my vert) are not full length. *I think*

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
This. Are they on both sides? I have MM Full length subframes and they were welded in then spray painted black. Probably the same case. The stockers (if you even have them, I didn on my vert) are not full length. *I think*

yeah going down both sides.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Like this...
P3260032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread