Pic Request: DSG

tx03snake

Established Member
i need a set of wheels that i can put on the car for a while and as of right now i do not have the money to spend on some nicer wheels. i want to get a set of saleen wheels for the car and was wondering if anyone had any pics of a DSG cobra with the chrome, black, or hypercoated wheels. i cannot decide yet which wheel i want to get because i have not seen that many pictures so any help would be great! if its not a dsg with saleen wheels post it up anyways so i could get a picture of what it could possibly look like for me.

thanks guys

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

tx03snake

Established Member
thanks for those posts but didn't find anything that helped me. not to many dsg with saleen wheels in those posts which is kind of surprising. hopefully someone has something that can help me make my decision

03dsgsnake

Established Member
saleens

Here you go...one my first of many sets of wheels, hope this helps!!:beer:
sidesweetlc4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
driverak5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
svt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
sicksnakewallpapercopy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
gbwcobra.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],

Last edited:

tx03snake

Established Member
anybody else have anymore pictures possibly? its tough for me to decide on what wheels I want and i do appreciate the help that some of you have already given me. i like the anthracite wheels but cannot figure out exactly how well they will look and have been looking at the anthracite saleen and fr500 wheels so any help with either the saleen or fr500 wheels on these cars would be great! thanks again in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread