Last edited:

Sh!tstang

Established Member
I can get you pics tomorrow if you want, since my car is sitting on jacks

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
Go steeda or MM... pony up the extra $40

and nobody intentionally takes pics of their SFC's... would you like to see my Brake Pads too?

Im sure you'll find more header pics out there.. just look at the subframe connectors.

EDIT! Holy crap.. look at RDJ's pics.. that matrix system is AMAZING... google buy now.

Last edited:

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
dang you... since i saw that matrix system.. i MUST have. Imma go check if it will clear my bolt plates for my 6pt.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
dang you... since i saw that matrix system.. i MUST have. Imma go check if it will clear my bolt plates for my 6pt.

hahahahahhahah glad you like it ... BUT the matrix is custom made, and the guys that made it went bankrupt owing me a 4 grand refund for work paid for but not done. so feel free to take the pics to someone to have it duplicated. the good news is that since it is custom you can have them adjust it a bit to clear your plates without a problem. I don't remember how much it cost but I can probably dig it out if you want a comparison price.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
hahahahahhahah glad you like it ... BUT the matrix is custom made, and the guys that made it went bankrupt owing me a 4 grand refund for work paid for but not done. so feel free to take the pics to someone to have it duplicated. the good news is that since it is custom you can have them adjust it a bit to clear your plates without a problem. I don't remember how much it cost but I can probably dig it out if you want a comparison price.

nahh i just found one... Kenny Brown makes one (check it out at kennybrown.com)... The full kit with SFC's is $389 so its a steal!!!! but since i already have SFC's i just bought the jacking rail and matrix bars. for $265.. pretty decent price!
Definately the selling point is the jacking points with the chassis rigidity. My car is super rigid because of the 6pt and SFC's but i've always wanted to tie in my 6pt to the SFC's just so its even more rigid.
The rollbar pad is going to be overlapped by the jacking rail, but only by about 1/2" so i'll bend that last 1/2" 90* and weld it to the jacking rail.
So, soon my car will be one stiff ass vert! WHO NEEDS A ROOF!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
nahh i just found one... Kenny Brown makes one (check it out at kennybrown.com)... The full kit with SFC's is $389 so its a steal!!!! but since i already have SFC's i just bought the jacking rail and matrix bars. for $265.. pretty decent price!
Definately the selling point is the jacking points with the chassis rigidity. My car is super rigid because of the 6pt and SFC's but i've always wanted to tie in my 6pt to the SFC's just so its even more rigid.
The rollbar pad is going to be overlapped by the jacking rail, but only by about 1/2" so i'll bend that last 1/2" 90* and weld it to the jacking rail.
So, soon my car will be one stiff ass vert! WHO NEEDS A ROOF!!!

Hahahahah true. I was going to go with the Kenny Brown but it was during the time he had shut down for awhile so that was not an option. what is really great is being able to jack both tires on one side up at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread