Picked up my 2014!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I did, I saw it on a Monday (Car Guru's), looked at it on Tuesday (Bob Moore Ford). It was on a lift on Tuesday getting new tires put on the back. My wife and I talked about it, I called and put a $500 deposit to hold it Wednesday morning. Then it took a couple of weeks for some parts and stuff but I finally picked it up this past Tuesday.
How'd you know it came from there?

Out of curiosity, what tires did the dealership throw on the car?

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nrmustang

Established Member
I did, I saw it on a Monday (Car Guru's), looked at it on Tuesday (Bob Moore Ford). It was on a lift on Tuesday getting new tires put on the back. My wife and I talked about it, I called and put a $500 deposit to hold it Wednesday morning. Then it took a couple of weeks for some parts and stuff but I finally picked it up this past Tuesday.
How'd you know it came from there?

I just sold my ‘14 in January and am already back in the market. I called on it, but it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. Congrats to you though!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats Man! My wife asked me if I missed my Procharged 15 GT and I said nope. But if I got another would I said it would be 14 Shelby.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I asked the dealership if they had the SCT4 or could check on it, they said they didn't have any idea about it.
I took that as a we're not going to give you the previous owner's info or contact them and ask.
Let them know it's their responsibility to make it right, either by contacting the owner or providing you with a method by which to return the car to stock, if need be for diagnostic purposes (even silly stuff like an airbag reprogram)

We get these calls weekly.

Our advice is to negotiate $1500 off the price (pre-sell, of course).

$150 reprogram car to as-built
$410 SCT X4 or HP RTD/CREDITS
$600-$1000 New custom tune

Then you have your own custom tune, with support, for exactly what's on the car.

A device on which your update stock tune is stored.

A device allowing you gear, tire, rpm and speed limiting

Bj

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread