Picked Up My Bike Yesterday!!! (Ducati Content)

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
So i recently sold my 2003 Cobra and i decided to purchase another bike, either an Aprilia or a Ducati. I was going for the Monster 1100 Evo at first but i ended up picking up a 2008 848. The bike is not stock of course...it has Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen, Progrip dual compound grip, Speedy Moto frame sliders, Ducati tank pad, OEM red front fender, and a full Termignoni exhaust. There are more mods that i want to do but all this will do for now.This bike is definitely different than my old Gixxer but i like it alot more. Here are some ok pics of it.

Also, big thanks to the guys at Houston Superbikes. They are nice people and great to deal with. They will definitely take care of you for whatever you need. I would go back to them for everything but the bike will be around the Central Texas area.

My old Cobra
DSCN0177.jpg

The new Duc
DSCN0348-1.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0355-1.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Thanks everyone. It was hard to sell the Cobra but this bike will do for now.

sad to see my old wheels go. LOL!

Congrats on the new bike. have always liked the ducati's
Thanks man. I'm sure the new owner will like the wheels as much as i did.
damn nice looking bike, id love to step up to an 848 one day

Thanks. I heard about your stolen bike and that blows. I'm kinda worried because I'll be parking it at my apartment under a carport. I'm already getting a non-flashy bike cover, heavy duty chain/motorcycle lock, FC insurance, and the bike have some sort of immobilizer from the factory. Still though, i hate thieves.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Thanks. I heard about your stolen bike and that blows. I'm kinda worried because I'll be parking it at my apartment under a carport. I'm already getting a non-flashy bike cover, heavy duty chain/motorcycle lock, FC insurance, and the bike have some sort of immobilizer from the factory. Still though, i hate thieves.

Id have that thing sitting in my living room every night... nice bike man.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Nice Chris! My buddy just got the white one with the red rims and its got everything done in carbon fiber. Good choice on the 848! Sad to see the cobra go though!

Shirley1978

to the dark side..
Established Member
nice choice. I remember when those first came out. Rode the monster to the dealer and out of curiosity sat on one... bad move... took me weeks to get that bike out of my head :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread