Picking up my first terminator today

charity089

416970bec61f7f1362ebce2e85842657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

charity089

It took me 6 months but I found a Terminator with a Saleen body kit! I just put the Saleen white rims as well!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
Even the dash has the clock on it which terminators dont have. It looks like a saleen to me, Not a terminator. Sorry but i hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Westbayou

Established Member
Pretty sure the number of Terminators with a real Saleen conversion is in the single digits, and that isn't one of them. Nice Saleen, but a terminator it is not.

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
I'm on the fence about it. It does have Cobra side mirrors and I can almost make out Cobra seats. Also as a smaller observation, it doesn't have Cobra airfoil wipers, either.

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
hmm...congrats on the new ride.

you sure it's a terminator? fender badge says no...

And it looks like the horse on the emblem is facing backwards (like it's running away from something).

I think we will need more pics to make a solid determination on what this is.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
They only made 11 saleen terminators 2003 and I think 18 in 2004...thats coupes and verts combined. Beyond just the visual of those photos which does not look correct....doubtful thats a real "production" one. I looked for the color breakdown, couldn't find that info.

But thats not to say thats not a real terminator thats been "modified" over the years to ones taste. The side badging is really the main thing throwing it off...the saleen cobras had the snakes

zredfire04

Established Member
the dash clock was done away with in all mustangs in the 99 model year, i believe. no new edge cars came with them. that is likely an aftermarket dash gauge pod.

most people add snakes to cars, not take them away...i think that fender badge bodes ill. also, that caliper should say cobra on it...

it does seem like there's a snake in the grille, but that's a common mod. which reminds me; i need to put a pony back in my grille.

Users who are viewing this thread