Pics and dyno grap[h on 9lbs

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I would have figured it would have made more then that on 9lbs.. What was the A/F on that run?? It wasn't listed..

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Where do you get that?

Stock Cobras run 9 lbs, he's making damn near 100 rwtq and 140 rwhp over them, with the same boost.

He makes more RWHP than I do, and I'm running twice the boost.

It definately makes good power. Also, I'm pretty sure thats with unported heads and no cams..

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
Where do you get that?

Stock Cobras run 9 lbs, he's making damn near 100 rwtq and 140 rwhp over them, with the same boost.

It definately makes good power. Also, I'm pretty sure thats with unported heads and no cams..
Because its turbocharged.. Turbo's make more power then SC's. I thought Manny's car was in the 600+ range at 11psi..

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Where do you get that?

Truf, most cobras make 360/380 stock.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I would have figured it would have made more then that on 9lbs.. What was the A/F on that run?? It wasn't listed..

11.7, 9 lbs isnt anything, its make close to 600 rwhp on the street, or in 550-575 range with the eboost set at 11.7lbs , but can see 12 lbs with the weather, 650 should be no problem on 14lbs, and 22-23lbs at 800 rwhp. hopefully in the next few weeks I can get the SCT 2800 blowthru configuration hooked up and running, and turn it up it up it runs like a beast now, beat up on a LS1 rear mounted turbo, with a cam sat. night, and a pulleyed Gen 1 lightening earlier today, it was a lot of fun. I just think for a such a low setting it make good power 475-500 is about avg. with that amount of boost, mannys made similiar numbers at the same boost level. the turbos arent even getting into their efficiency range yet. 7lb wastegate springs just barely opening, but luckily with the Eboost 2 I can turn it all the way up. if you notice in the graph the power curver peaks all the way up to 130 mph. thats what I was trying to tell sheldon, that when he let out at 80-90 mph, I am pulling all the way into 130 mph. Thats one reason why I was able to catch up and pass him at 80 mph in the second run, which no one was able to see lol. Its cool im hoping to get the rematch friday tied 1-1, this will be the final showdown. :D

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Because its turbocharged.. Turbo's make more power then SC's. I thought Manny's car was in the 600+ range at 11psi..

yeah it was, its just crazy sometimes with turbos, because of the density of the air, sometimes it will make 10lbs, and other times it will make 11-12lbs. To me I notice the different boost levels, depending on what gear your in.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Another thing you have to realize at 11.7 air/ fuel and 13 degrees of timing, on a supercharged eaton car, you would have increase the timing up into 18 degrees, which mean im running probably the safest 500 rwhp, lol.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I think manny did make 600 rwhp at 11 lbs, im guessing less on mine close to 580 rwhp, since my turbos are 57's, they spool up right around 3k.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
E.Jones, I thought you were going with the same set up that Manny has.. What happend with that???

No I have the HP kit, when I ordered mine, mannys kit was still in the production, phases, either way I couldnt be happier with my kit, I love the way it spools up so fast.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Cool deal, you're going to have to give me a ride sometime.. What Fuel System do you have?? Pump, line size, etc.. I'm going with Aeromotive A1000 pump, -10AN Feed line, with Aeromotive regulator & rails, and a -6AN Return line.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
No I have the HP kit, when I ordered mine, mannys kit was still in the production, phases, either way I couldnt be happier with my kit, I love the way it spools up so fast.

Does it? :lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I dont claim to be a good driver sheldon, you caught me on a bad it happens, I can admit, just wait until friday, thats all im going to say.

Users who are viewing this thread