Pics - Colorado GTG

Blown03 HD

To Protect and Serve CSPD
Established Member
Hey guys how many of you live in Colorado Springs? I am 90% sure I will be moving there in July. I did not see any cobras or anything when I was there 3 weeks ago. Since there seems to be some members on the site from CO., I just wanted to see if there is anyone that might be a friend since I know absolutely nobody there. Holler back

kpinco

Established Member
Blown03 HD said:
Hey guys how many of you live in Colorado Springs? I am 90% sure I will be moving there in July. I did not see any cobras or anything when I was there 3 weeks ago. Since there seems to be some members on the site from CO., I just wanted to see if there is anyone that might be a friend since I know absolutely nobody there. Holler back

Hey,

There are several in the Springs. Look out for Silver03 and Birch. They seem to know most of the Cobras in the Springs.

We meet can meet up anywhere! Let us know when you're settled in!

:beer:

Silver03

Established Member
Blown03 HD said:

Yeah man, hit me up or Birch when you get to town. We'll give you the low down on the area if ya want. What part of town are you moving to?

Grizzman56

Established Member
Hey thanks man,
I dont have a cobra yet but im in the market now looking for one! Right now im in New Mexico. Im in the military, but i am getting out here in the next month or so. so i will definatley let you know!

hey do u know anyone selling a cobra in the denver area, perferably 25k is the most i want to spend!

thanks again! :thumbsup:

kpinco said:
Let me know!!! We'll get something organized!

Blown03 HD

To Protect and Serve CSPD
Established Member
kpinco said:
Hey,

There are several in the Springs. Look out for Silver03 and Birch. They seem to know most of the Cobras in the Springs.

We meet can meet up anywhere! Let us know when you're settled in!

:beer:
I'll be moving to Colorado springs hopefully in the middle of July. I have 30 days left until I know if I got the job. The academy starts at the end of July so I would have to get my ass down there really quick. I've only been there twice so I don't know the area that well. It would be great to have some friends when I get down there. Also if anyone knows a good area that has nice apartments let me know!!! I definetly need the help. I'll add you guys to my buddy list. :rockon:

Last edited:

kpinco

Established Member
Grizzman56 said:
Hey thanks man,
I dont have a cobra yet but im in the market now looking for one! Right now im in New Mexico. Im in the military, but i am getting out here in the next month or so. so i will definatley let you know!

hey do u know anyone selling a cobra in the denver area, perferably 25k is the most i want to spend!

thanks again! :thumbsup:

No probs!! Matter of fact I think a dealership in Boulder has one for sale and I think they'll take 25K. A friend of mine has been looking at it, silver with 25K miles on it. Do a search on ebay, I know it was listed there a couple of days ago.

Keep in touch!!!

Blown03 HD: Get a hold of Silver03 or Birch. They know the area really well. I'm sure they'd be happy to show you around!!!! :rockon:

Grizzman56

Established Member
kpinco said:
No probs!! Matter of fact I think a dealership in Boulder has one for sale and I think they'll take 25K. A friend of mine has been looking at it, silver with 25K miles on it. Do a search on ebay, I know it was listed there a couple of days ago.

Keep in touch!!!

Blown03 HD: Get a hold of Silver03 or Birch. They know the area really well. I'm sure they'd be happy to show you around!!!! :rockon:

hey thanks guys, when i get back ill definatly let you know! ill look into that cobra in Boulder!

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread