Pics. From Louisiana Meet

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
The second picture really shows the difference between the Torch red and the Red Fire pretty well. Torch red still gets my vote between the two, though.

Awesome rides!

:thumbsup:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by 95oRANGEcRUSH
The second picture really shows the difference between the Torch red and the Red Fire pretty well. Torch red still gets my vote between the two, though.

Awesome rides!

:thumbsup:

If I am not mistaken, Saleen calls that color Listick Red...a cross between Lipstick and Mystic(sp) Red.

:beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Ha, i can't remember the last time i saw a gathering without a Sonic Blue thrown in. Great pics Chris! Thx for sharing :beer:

finally

Established Member
No verts?

I know the weather in Cajun Country is warm enough for top down cruisin, where are the verts? (I am originally from Lafayette)

kino

Established Member
I've only seen one Sonic blue one and that was at Gulfport, I guess he couldn't make it. Unfortunately Bobby and Tony couldn't make it and so we didn't have the yellow there. I have yet to see a vert on the street.
Don't know where the vert guys/gals are.

SVT 03 Cobra

Re: No verts?

Originally posted by finally
I know the weather in Cajun Country is warm enough for top down cruisin, where are the verts? (I am originally from Lafayette)

From Lafayette huh? well then you know it rains every damn day of the year here!.. no verts for us cajun boys, n girlz

Users who are viewing this thread