Pics from my latest mma fight

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
I just had my 5th mma fight last weekend and thought I would share some pics with yall. I won by guillotine choke in the 2nd round. I ended my amateur career with a 4-1 record and my first professional fight will be in June in Houston, TX. By the way, I weighed in at 211lb and he was 258lb lol.
1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

mkb116

Established Member
Thats pretty cool man. So are you going to have some fights on pay per view now?

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
That is some good pics. Congrats on the win. I have one more week of school left then I am out and will have time to train. I am taking MMA training classes to keep my ass in shape and out of trouble during the summer. Hopefully I don't my ass kicked too badly. Looking forward to seeing you on the TV sometime.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Ammy's are supposed to get paid(although they do). Most smaller cards get 250=250 for win up to 450=450 to win. Is that a Gracie triangle on your ribs? Nice record man, now get some shorts, no more tights. lol

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
Bad ass man! I have a buddy who is undefeated and is now getting out of the amateurs and going pro. He is the champion, and i wouldn't mess with him...lol

Users who are viewing this thread