Pic's from Nopi nationals in Atlanta and My Cobra

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
I work security for a local car wash in South Atlanta, just miles from Atlanta Motor Speedway. Well, Nopi nationals was/is here this weekend. I brought my '03 cobra up there and worked traffic in and out. I had a blast, expecially when people took photos of my stock Cobra over a riced out nopi car. Most who did that were just non-car owners looking at all the cool looking cars.

The funnest part of the night was when it got late, I had a bunch of cool nopi guys come and talk to me about my '03. I lifted the hood, they were impressed with the way it looked stock. I wish I had a KB on it....still saving for it. Anyway, I cranked it at request, and they thought it was awfully quiet for all that HP claims. I am only running Delta 40's from flowmaster, which are real tame sounding. Only other important mod is my Steeda CAI. Since I am a cop I wouldn't take them up on a race, cops were everywhere anyway, but I offered a few "thrill rides". The looks on their faces was priceless. I offered to race them later today after I got off shift, but I had no takers.:shrug: hmmm....

But the guys were really cool to talk to and here is some pics from last night!

If anyone can tell me what these cars are in the pic's that would be great. I am not up on cars all that much.

SVT_SNK

Nopi1.jpg

nopi2.jpg

nopi3.jpg

nopi4.jpg

coolblur.jpg

my03-1.jpg

my03-2.jpg

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Nice cobra but those other things aren't cars. Theyr'e giant skittles.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
There is around 5550 cars in the show itself, and an estimated 100,000-200,000 cars on the outside. If you have never been, and even if you are not into rice, it is an amazing show. The atmosphere is awsome and there is plenty of cars to enjoy or laugh at depending on your tastes.

I really wish that I had gotten a chance to come up to the show but I had to go to a formal with the little lady last night, maybe nex year.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by micool
Nice cobra but those other things aren't cars. Theyr'e giant skittles.

:lol: :lol: Giant skittles! You are so right! That lime saturn is pretty nasty. Sounds like a fun show tho.

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
SVT Cobra:

Everyone I met driving to the car wash or while on a dinner run that was stupid enough to run me, LOST! But!, there were many more that were smart enough not to screw with a Cobra. What blows my mind is mind is my Cobra is just barely above stock, I can't wait till it is a TERMINATOR, making 450-500 hp at the wheels. It is in it's future. :)

It was also funny to here the whine of a turbo and the blow-off valves, and the occasional hits of nitrous as they rode past the car wash....but the very first time I hit the road by myself, and wound the beast out, upon my return, people came to look at the Cobra and they commented on the WHINE mine made. I had a blast....the Cobra is the most fun I HAVE EVER HAD in a very long time, best purchase I ever made!

Thanks for all the props on the looks of my car and the bra. My wife is very jealous right now, I have only had her a month, the car that is :)

To those interested, I am posting pic's of the Hood shocks we all ordered over in the Terminator forum, I got them yesterday and installed them today, and I am finally posting pic's of the front lower grill I made. It can be seen in the pics above too.

Like I said earlier, the guys I gave rides to, were absolutely amazed, especially at the 1-2 shift, when the car lurched. I actually was videotaped last night, and I was amazed to see how it is visible enough to show up. it was difficult to get a good 2-3 shift due in part to the heavy traffic, and my fellow officers running laser. I was stopped earlier in the day, by myself, pegged at 110 on a long stright away. It get's embarrasing when you get nailed twice in a day :(....

Thanks for all the posts....

SVT_SNK

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Sounds awsome man thanks for having fun for the both of us. Hows about some more pics of that ride and the skittles that you encountered?

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
hey svtsnake I saw you at the car wash, i was saying i wanted your rims. i was in the mineral gray droptop GT, one of the few domestics I love your car

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
Originally posted by fordrules
hey svtsnake I saw you at the car wash, i was saying i wanted your rims. i was in the mineral gray droptop GT, one of the few domestics I love your car

Was that on Friday night or saturday night? Were you there when I was taking ppl on "test drives". Thanks for the complements on the car. Looks like you drove a long way to get there.

SVT_SNK

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
it was friday night when i talked to you, man i would have LOVED to have ridden in the car. the 03 is my dream car

Users who are viewing this thread