Pics from Performance Dyno-Dyno Day

69redmach1

Established Member
Ok guys, I saved a bunch of images from my dynocam during the day, they're not great but better than nothing!

If anyone has more pics please post them. It was a fun day!!
Thanks to everyone who went.
Pete

88_Stanga

Established Member
thanks again pete. i also had fun. nice meeting you guys. pete wanna tune my car in a couple weeks? see if we can hit 300/320

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
yea i got nitrous on my car. the first pull was off the spray. its a 100 shot

You better get to the track before the year ends. You can't let Jake end the year faster than you. That mofo is nasty.

69redmach1

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Nice pix. Thanks for posting!!
:thumbsup:

Dave, I'm glad we actually got a clean pull with your car without spark issues! I thought about it after, I could have got you over 500 that day, I have a little different timing program since we did your car. I just didn't think about it the time as we were busy. I would upgrade to a catted X pipe at some point.
Pete

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
bassin247 said:
You better get to the track before the year ends. You can't let Jake end the year faster than you. That mofo is nasty.

he did...11.2 @ 128 on drag radials!! I need to step up to a 100 shot!!!

btw..Pete..I took some pics that day..I'll get them up tomorrow

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
chuckstang said:
whos black gt500?? I imagine it was stock???

stock = still not impressed with 440. especially considering that day a stock 03 did 390. Ford should have kept the 475hp number on the tag...THEN it would have been cool to see more hp

chuckstang

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
stock = still not impressed with 440. especially considering that day a stock 03 did 390. Ford should have kept the 475hp number on the tag...THEN it would have been cool to see more hp

UMMM I don't want to insult you but, a 500 hp car should put down around 425rwhp :poke:
This car put down 440 which means that it is closer to 520hp, therefore why would Ford need to rate it at 475.
I love the gt500 envy/terminator jealousy
I recommend visiting the gt500 section and read up on the more than impressive 1/4 times and road course times
:read:

69redmach1

Established Member
440 rwhp is exactly where it should have been, What Jake is saying is that Ford heavily underrated the 03-04's, they were closer to about 435rwhp, they didn't with the Shelby. Of course blower cars make more power with cooler air like on Saturday. I bet you'll see ranges from 415rwhp to about 450rwhp for a freak but no way near 500 rwhp without intake and tuning mods. I heard the timing on this car is super consevative from the factory. Also Ford tried to make the car "mod" proof. The maf meter will peg at about 490 rwhp and the belt is a bitch to change.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
chuckstang said:
UMMM I don't want to insult you but, a 500 hp car should put down around 425rwhp :poke:
This car put down 440 which means that it is closer to 520hp, therefore why would Ford need to rate it at 475.
I love the gt500 envy/terminator jealousy
I recommend visiting the gt500 section and read up on the more than impressive 1/4 times and road course times
:read:

its more like right on par...and there is DEFF no envy of a factory $6k more pricetag not to mention markup. and i havent seen ANY impressive numbers at the track either. 470rwhp + slicks = 11.8's@119....:read: or do you mean the EVO car? props to them for the numbers they make but it took 560rwhp to get a 10 out of it. I'll keep my 495 and 10's....and better looks. thanks. if you like it cool

Users who are viewing this thread